Our Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin is simple to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes! Round out your meal with a Sweet Potato & Pepper Jumble that is packed with Vitamin C. Yum!
- 1 Lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 Cup Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and 1/4" dice
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, 1/4” dice
- 1 Poblano Pepper, 1/4” dice
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Rub each pork tenderloin with the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Over high heat, add olive oil to large cast iron or oven-safe skillet. Sear tenderloin on each side, then add sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, and poblano to the skillet. Top with remaining sauce, place into oven. Roast until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing and serving. Garnish with scallions.
This recipe was created in partnership with our friends and farmers at the National Pork Board.