Ghostly Goat Cheese and Mysterious Beet Salad with Toasted Pistachios
- 6 beets
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 Cups Arugula, washed
- 4 oz Soft Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Pistachios, shelled and toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Bolthouse Farms Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Prep the beets by cutting off the tops and scrubbing them under running water. Cut them into bite sized pieces. Place the beets in a single layer on a baking dish lined with aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to combine.
- Roast the beets in the oven for about 45-60 minute, turning several times. The beets will be tender and easily pierced with a fork when done. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- On each plate, layer a bed of arugula leaves and roasted beets, topped with goat cheese and chopped pistachios. Drizzle lightly with balsamic dressing. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Food Republic