Goat Cheese & Roasted Peach Toasts
- 1 (14-Oz.) Vienna Baguette, cut diagonally into 12 (½-inch-thick) slices
- Olive Oil nonstick cooking spray
- 12 Peach Slices, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Four Brothers Maple Syrup
- 1 Package (8 ounces) Chèvre Goat Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Sage, finely chopped plus additional for garnish
- 1 tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper plus additional for garnish
- Adjust 2 oven racks to upper and lower positions; preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 rimmed baking pans with parchment paper.
- Place baguette slices in single layer on 1 prepared pan; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, toss peaches, onion, butter and syrup; spread on second prepared pan.
- Bake bread 10 minutes or until crisp, turning once; bake peach mixture 25 minutes or until tender and caramelized, turning once.
- In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cheese, sage and pepper 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy. Spread cheese mixture onto baguette toasts; top with peaches and onion slices. Garnish with sage and pepper.