Granola Crusted French Toast
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Milk
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Cups Hazelnut, Almond and Blueberry Gustola Granola
- Cooking Spray
- 8 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Optional Toppings: Maple Syrup, Nut Butter, Blueberries, Slivered Almonds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. Set aside.
- Add granola to a food processor and process for about 15 seconds or until granola is broken up into finer pieces. Transfer to a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-low heat.
- Take each bread slice and dip into egg mixture, then granola pieces until slice is evenly coated. Cook slices for about 2-3 minutes per side until coating turns a golden brown.
- Serve French Toast with your favorite toppings!