Grilled Garlicky Kale Portobello Pizzas
- 2 Cups Stemmed Kale, packed and chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 Cup Marinara Sauce
- ¾ Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded low-moisture part-skim
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add kale; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- Spray both sides of mushrooms with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place mushrooms, gill side down, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes. Turn mushrooms; top with sauce, cheese and kale mixture. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.