- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed/minced
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Food Club Less-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, grated and peeled
- 2 Tbsp. Food Club Canola Oil
- 1 1/4 Pounds Raw 16-20 Count, Tail-on Peeled and Deveined Shrimp, thawed if necessary
- 4 (8-inch) Wooden Skewers
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 C. Food Club Uncooked Brown Rice
- 1 Medium Jicama, peeled, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 Ripe Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced ¼-inch thick
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut lengthwise in half, seeds removed
- 2 Pineapple Rings
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 Tbsp. Food Club Canola oil
- Prepare Honey-Lime Sauce: In small bowl, whisk together garlic, lime juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger; whisking constantly, drizzle in oil until emulsified.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Place shrimp in large zip-top plastic bag; pour half the sauce over shrimp. Seal bag, pressing out excess air; let stand 20 minutes. Soak skewers in water 20 minutes.
- Prepare Bowl Fillings: Prepare rice as label directs. Coat jicama, mango, bell pepper, pineapple and onions with oil. Remove shrimp from sauce; discard sauce. Thread shrimp onto skewers; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place shrimp skewers, vegetables and fruit onto hot grill rack; cover and cook 5 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque throughout and grill marks appear on vegetables and fruit, turning once.
- Cut bell pepper, jicama and mango into ¼-inch-thick slices; dice pineapple and cut onions into 1-inch pieces. Evenly divide rice into 4 bowls. Evenly top rice with shrimp, fruits and vegetables; drizzle with remaining sauce.
Approximate nutritional values per serving: 559 Calories, 15g Fat (1g Saturated), 169mg Cholesterol, 515mg Sodium, 81g Carbohydrates, 10g Fiber, 28g Protein