Grilled Peaches with Prosciutto
- 2-3 Large Ripe Peaches
- 4-6 Oz. Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4 Oz. Burrata (optional)
- 2-3 Leaves of Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for grilling
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill (if you don’t have access to a grill, a grill pan on the stove would work!). While the grill or pan is getting nice and hot, wash and dry your peaches before cutting them into 4-5 slices each.
- Spray or drizzle both sides of each peach slice with a little bit of olive oil and place on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Remove peach slices from the grill and set aside.
- Separate the sliced prosciutto and gently wrap each peach slice in one or two pieces. Arrange on a plate and add burrata, if using.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and then sprinkle with chopped basil.