- 4 Four Brothers Bratwurst, uncooked pricked several times with sharp knife
- 4 Slices Swiss Cheese, halved crosswise
- 4 Sub Buns
- ¼ Cup Thousand Island Dressing
- ½ Cup Canned Sauerkraut, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, finely chopped
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
- Place bratwurst on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes or until grill marks appear and internal temperature reaches 160°F, turning once. During last minute of cooking, top bratwurst with cheese and place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cook 1 minute or until lightly toasted, turning once.
- Fill buns with bratwurst, dressing, sauerkraut and onion.
Serve with our limited edition Lift Bridge Anniversary Ale ~ a crisp citrus IPA! Available for a limited time at Coborn's Liquor stores.