Grilled Smoked Maple Sausage and Veggie Packets
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Four Brothers® Signature Smokehouse Maple Sausage, cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces
- 6 Medium Red Potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 pound)
- 2 Medium Ears Fresh Corn, silks and husks removed, cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Medium Zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ Medium Red Onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 Tbsp. Culinary Tours™ French Style Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard plus additional for serving (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In large bowl, toss all ingredients except foil.
- Cut 4 (12-inch) square sheet aluminum foil; divide sausage mixture onto center of foil sheets. Bring 2 edges of foil up over sausage mixture and fold to seal; fold sides of foil to seal. Place packets, seal side up, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, rotating once.
- Carefully open foil packets; serve sprinkled with parsley along with mustard for dipping, if desired.
Foil packets can also be baked on a rimmed baking pan at 375°F for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.