Grilled Tuna Melt Wrap
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cans (5 oz. each) Solid White Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- ¼ Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Dill Pickles, finely chopped
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) Flour Tortillas or sandwich wraps
- 4 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- ¾ Small Ripe Avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 8 Slices Tomato
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In medium bowl, flake tuna with fork; fold in onion, pickles and mayonnaise mixture. Makes about 2 cups.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Leaving about 1½ inches on sides of each tortilla, place 2 pieces cheese lengthwise in center of each tortilla; evenly divide tuna mixture, avocado and tomatoes over cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over fillings, then roll from bottom up to enclose filling.
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat. Spray both sides of sandwiches with nonstick cooking spray; place on hot grill pan. Cook sandwiches 6 to 8 minutes or until grill marks appear and sandwiches are heated through, turning once halfway through cooking. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Use reduced fat or fat-free mayonnaise, yogurt and cheese for a healthier version.