Happy Halloween Everybody!
I could hardly wait to show you my 3rd Annual Halloween Video! They get more fun to do every year! We try so hard to come up with a new theme every year to out due the one before. Here are the recipes that we enjoyed after the video was complete. They are tasty and so easy to make. I love easy recipes because when you are hosting the party you need quick and easy so you can enjoy the party too.
- 1 Bag Simek’s Meatballs, thawed
- 2 Rolls of Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 12 Bamboo Skewers
- 8 Oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Can Black Olives
- Butter (if desired)
- Four Brothers Pasta Sauce for Serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thread 3 thawed meatballs onto bamboo skewer.
- Cut pizza dough into ¼” wide strips and begin wrapping dough around meatballs, stretching and crisscrossing until meatball is almost all the way covered leaving a space for eyes. You will use about 3 pieces of the cut pizza dough to cover each set of 3 meatballs.
- Gently remove bamboo skewers and place meatball mummy on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 18-22 minutes at 350 degrees or until pizza dough is golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven, lightly brush with melted butter. Once mummies have cooled slightly, place 2 little dabs of sour cream and then place a little piece of ripe olive on top of the sour cream for eyeballs for each mummy.
- Serve with your favorite Four Brothers Pasta Sauce and enjoy!
- 2 Lemons
- 3 Oranges
- 6 Oz. Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 Liter Club Soda
- 2 (750 Ml) Bottles Sparkling Apple Cider
- 1 Tbsp White Sugar
- Thinly slice lemons and oranges, place in large punch bowl.
- Add thawed lemonade.
- Gently stir in club soda and sparkling apple cider.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Add ice.
- 12 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 3 Cups Mini-Twist Pretzels
- 1 Cup Roasted, Salted Peanuts
- 1 Cup Candy Corn
- 1 Cup Reese’s Pieces
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Butter
- In a very large bowl, mix together popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, candy corn and Reese’s pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring honey, sugar, salt, peanut butter and butter to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil without stirring for five minutes. Remove from heat, and drizzle caramel over popcorn mixture. Stir to coat.
- Spread the popcorn mixture onto two baking sheets covered in parchment.
- Let cool completely, then break apart to serve.
Spider Web Taco Dip
- 16 Oz. Can Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Taco Sauce
- Crazy Fresh Guacamole Dip
- ½ Cup Sliced Ripe Black Olives
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp Milk
- Stir together refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce; warm mixture slightly to help spreadability.
- Spread bean mixture on bottom of glass pie plate.
- Spread guacamole over bean mixture.
- Mix sour cream with enough milk to make it thin and easy to come of a squirt bottle.
- Draw spider web across guacamole with sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomatoes and green onions around edges.
- Place spider in center for decoration.
- Serve taco dip with warm tortilla chips.
- 2 Lbs. White American Cheese, cubed
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans of Diced Green Chilies
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- In a large slow cooker, add White American Cheese.
- Add green chilies, milk and seasonings.
- Stir and cook on low until melted stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Hope you have a Safe & Happy Halloween!!!
Coborn’s, Inc. Merchandising Specialist Team Manager – Bakery & Deli
Click Here for more blogs written by Jayne