Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- 1 (10 Oz.) Bag Food Club Marshmallows
- 25 Black Lollipop Sticks
- 1 (24 Oz.) Package Food Club Chocolate Candy Coating or White Candy Coating
- 1 Cup assorted Halloween sprinkles
- Line sheet pan with wax paper and insert lollipop sticks into one end of each marshmallow.
- In a bowl, melt candy coating according to package directions. Dip each marshmallow 3/4
- of the way into coating and shake off excess.
- Immediately roll dipped marshmallows in sprinkles and place on wax paper. Allow to set at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.