Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1/2 lb Dietz & Watson Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 lb Dietz & Watson Sliced Ham
- 1/4 Cup of horse radish sauce or other dipping sauce of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add one layer of sliced ham on each whole wheat tortilla. Then add a layer of sliced pepper jack cheese.
- Roll up tightly and cut into 2 inch slices. Lay the slices on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with horseradish, or another dipping sauce of your choice.
Recipe adapted with persmission from Dietz & Watson