- 16 Large Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Food Club Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Small Yellow Onion, minced
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Food Club Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Food Club Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Cooked Ham, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mushroom stems and use a spoon to scoop out dark mushroom gills, being careful not to break mushroom caps. Place mushrooms cup-side-up on a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs and cook, stirring frequently until golden-brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool and wipe out skillet. Add remaining olive oil and onion, red pepper, green pepper, salt and Italian seasoning. Cook until vegetables have softened, about 7 minutes. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and let cool 5 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese, ham and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Generously stuff each mushroom with filling mixture. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Garnish with fresh parsley.