Hamburger & Noodle Soup
- 1 Lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 1-2 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 1 Package Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Cups Water
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thawed
- 2-3 Cups Egg Noodles
- In large skillet, brown hamburger until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- In large pot, combine all ingredients except vegetables and noodles.
- Let simmer for 1 hour or until celery becomes tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and noodles, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Cook until noodles are done, about 20 minutes. Serve hot.