Harvest Chicken Bowls
- 1-10 oz package brown rice
- 1 rotisserie chicken OR 4 cooked chicken breasts
- 4 carrots
- 1 container Bombay Bitchin' Sauce
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Steam brown rice packet in microwave according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, chop breast meat from rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Grate four carrots and set aside.
- Once rice is cooked, evenly distribute into 4 bowls. Top with cooked chicken and grated carrot.
- Drizzle with Bombay Bitchin' Sauce and top with pepitas and cilantro