Hatch Chile Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 Oz. (2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Use a handheld mixer or stand mixer to cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt, then mix in chocolate chips and chiles.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto uncreased baking sheets, or sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake until cookies begin to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.