Hatch Chile Tater Tot Hotdish
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can French Style Green Beans, drained
- 1 can Veg-All, drained
- ½ cup Roasted Hatch Chiles, chopped
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 package tater tots
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Cook ground beef and onions together in a frying pan until fully cooked; drain.
- Place ground beef in 9x13 glass dish. In large bowl combine, peas, corn, beans, Veg-all and Hatch Chiles.
- Add mushroom soup and soy sauce and mix all ingredients together, mix well.
- Pour mixture over meat in glass dish, then top with a layer of tater tots.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45-60 minutes, or until heated through and tots turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cover generously with cheese. Return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.