These herbed cheese and walnut stuffed mini peppers are an easy make ahead snack to keep you fueled all day.
- 1 Cup 2% Milkfat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped California Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 8 Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced in half lengthwise
- Combine cottage cheese, walnuts, dried herbs, and salt in a bowl.
- Fill each pepper with cottage cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat. These are best enjoyed with 24 hours of preparation.
Recipe shared with permission from CA Walnuts