The Hoisin Sauce mixed with barbecue sauce and honey makes this a wonderful glaze. I loved it! This is definitely going to be a regular dinner at our house. Enjoy!
Deli & Bakery Merchandising Specialist Team Manager
- 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 T Dry Sherry, if desired
- 1 T Honey
- 4 Pork Chops (1 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry and honey in 1-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until blended.
- Sprinkle pork chops with garlic pepper, salt and ginger.
- Cover and grill pork 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently and brushing with hoisin glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Grill until the pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.