Honey Glazed Meatballs
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 Lbs. Ground Beef
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- ¾ Cup Ketchup
- ½ Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add bread crumbs, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1” balls. Place on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 400ºF for 12-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, sauté garlic in butter until tender.
- Stir in ketchup, honey and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain meatballs and add to honey glaze. Carefully stir to evenly coat.
- Cook for additional 5-10 minutes. Serve hot.