Hot Honey-Red Currant Glazed Ham
- 1 (7- 8 Lb.) Four Brothers Spiral Sliced Bone-in Half Ham
- 4 Cups Dry Red Wine (such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot)
- 2 Jars (12 Oz. each) Red Currant Jelly or Jam
- 1 Cup Hot Honey or Honey
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Less-Sodium Soy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place roasting rack in large roasting pan. Place ham, cut side down, on rack in pan; add ½ inch water to pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour.
- In small saucepot, heat wine to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes or until reduced to 2 cups. Stir in jelly, honey, sugar, vinegar and mustard; increase heat to medium-high. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 25 minutes or until glaze thickens and is reduced to about 3 cups. Remove saucepot from heat; stir in soy sauce.
- Remove ham from oven; spoon some glaze over ham. Bake ham 45 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 120°F, brushing ham every 15 minutes with additional glaze. Remove ham from oven. Carefully place ham on serving platter. Cover ham loosely with foil and let stand 15 minutes before serving. Internal temperature will rise to 140°F upon standing.
- Pour any drippings from pan into same saucepot with remaining glaze; heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 10 minutes or until glaze thickens; makes about 2¾ cups. Serve ham with glaze.