Inside Out Ham & Turkey Cups
- 1/2 Lb. Dietz & Watson Oven Classic Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Lb. Dietz & Watson Black Forest Honey Ham
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 5 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Large Head of Broccoli
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Toast the bread slices until bread is crumbly and no longer soft. Cook and crumble into bite-sizsed pieces. if you're using a toaster oven, toss the Dietz & Watson Black Forest Honey Ham on one side of the cookie sheet and bake until crisp.
- While the bread and ham are baking, place the Dietz & Watson Oven Classic Turkey Breast in greased muffin tins, making a cup shape. Bake these in a 400 degree oven for about 10 minutes, until edges of cups start to brown.
- While your cups are baking, chop all veggies into bite-sized pieces. Lay veggies out buffet-style so kids can choose what they'd like in their cups.
- Beat together eggs, cream cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixer. Fold in bread pieces. Let kids mix in their own ingredients into this mixture...this is a great opportunity to get them involved in the cooking! Pour filling into the cooked turkey cups and the bake for another 15-20 minutes, until tops of the filling start to brown and the egg is set. Serve warm.