Italian Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ Cup Sundried Tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- ¼ Cup Black Olives, chopped
- ¼ Cup Salami, chopped
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, chopped
- ½ tsp Dried Chives
- ½ tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with assorted snack crackers.