Italian Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- 2 chicken leg quarters
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- ¾ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking dish.
- Place chicken leg quarters skin-side-up in baking dish. Brush with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over chicken. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes (uncovered), until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 degrees F, chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.