Italian Tortellini Soup
- 1-1/2 Lbs. Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 2 Fresh Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, chopped (optional)
- 32 Oz. Container Beef Broth
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Better Than Bouillon (Roasted Beef Base)
- 10 Oz. Bag Matchstick Carrots
- 28 Oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 Cups of Water
- 2/3 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Zucchini, diced
- 2 Cans Butter Beans, drained
- 19 Oz. Package Cheese Tortellini
- In a fry pan sauté Italian sausage until fully cooked. Drain fat and add the meat to a large Dutch oven.
- In a separate fry pan sauté onion, garlic cloves, celery, carrots and green pepper. Sauté until tender. Add vegetables to Dutch oven.
- Add Better Than Bouillon beef stock, tomatoes, water, ketchup, Italian seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix all together.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes (cover optional).
- Stir in zucchini and tortellini. Cover and simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Stir in the butter beans (drained), salt, and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!