Korean Beef and Rice
- 1 Lb. lean ground beef
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2-2/3 Cups Rice, cooked and hot
- 3 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, cook beef and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is 160°F, breaking up beef into crumbles. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, soy sauce, oil and seasonings.
- Stir sauce into beef; heat through. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with green onions.