Lemon-Thyme Grilled Pork Chops
- 1-1/2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (about 2 pounds)
- 2 small lemons, cut in half)
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir brown sugar, coriander, thyme, garlic powder, ginger, salt and pepper until well combined. Evenly coat both sides of pork chops with spice mixture.
- Place pork chops and lemons, cut side down, on hot grill rack. Cook pork chops 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once halfway through cooking; cook lemons 5 to 6 minutes or until light grill marks appear.
- Transfer pork chops and lemons to serving platter. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes. Serve pork chops with lemons for squeezing over pork.