More quick and easy meal ideas!
Steak is delicious no matter what, but this recipe is going to be a new favorite.
- 4 boneless sirloin steaks, trimmed (about 1 inch thick)
- 3/8 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 Oz. package sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add steaks to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to pan; cook 5 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring frequently. Combine wine, water, flour, salt and pepper; stir well with a whisk. Add wine mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until thick; stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Serve mushroom sauce over steaks.
Tired of spaghetti? Tortellini or Ravioli are both great alternatives and easy to make!
Looking for something quick and easy? Stop in and pick up an 8 piece friend chicken meal from our Chicken Shack!