Maple Glazed Salmon
- 1 Cup Four Brother’s 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce (Try Coconut Aminos!)
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Lb. Fresh Salmon
- Sat & Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Coat salmon evenly with maple syrup mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place baking dish with salmon in oven and cook for about 20 minutes, uncovered until fully cooked. Salmon should be easily flaked with a fork.