Mediterranean Fennel Salad
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon (ground)
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 small head fennel, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound mixed greens (romaine, butter lettuce, radicchio, and arugula) or spring mix
- Using a whisk combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley in medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add tuna, fennel, celery and onion.
- Add half of vinaigrette to tuna.
- In a large bowl, toss mixed greens with remaining dressing.
- Top with tuna salad.