Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper, Chicken, and Feta Sandwich
- 1 Loaf of Coborn's French Bread - Unsliced
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1/4 Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Pound Kretschmar Off the Bone Chicken
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper - Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup of Fresh Baby Spinach
- Cut the French Bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over each cut side side of the bread.
- Toss the Dried Oregano, Feta, and Red Pepper together in a bowl.
- Layer the spinach over the bottom half of the bread.
- Layer the Kretschmar Off the Bone Chicken over the spinach.
- Top with the Oregano, Feta, and Red Bell Pepper mixture.
- Place the top of the loaf back on the sandwich and cut into 3 Inch pieces, serve, and enjoy!