Wow! I didn’t think Memorial Day Weekend would ever get here with all the snow that we had this spring. It’s the official week to summer kickoff and that means, fishing, camping, graduation parties and family reunions. I usually entertain that weekend and I am always looking for easy quick ideas because I want to be outside in the fresh air by the lake and enjoying my company. So, I have a recipe that I want to share with you that you can make ahead of time and it’s so quick and easy you to will be able to enjoy your company outdoors instead of working in the kitchen!
Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad
- 7 oz. Classico Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce
- ¼-cup Mayonnaise
- 2-1/2 cups Rotini Pasta, cooked
- ½-cup Ripe Olives, sliced
- 3-Tablespoons Oil Packed Chopped Sundried Tomatoes, drained
- ½-teaspoon black pepper
- ¼-cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, Optional
- Mix pesto and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix lightly.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve.
- Optional: Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top. Serves 6
Now to top that great salad off make sure to pick up Simply Lemonade out of our Dairy Department. Exciting news they now have Peach Lemonade and it is awesome and so refreshing. I promise you will want to serve this all summer long!
Have a great and safe holiday weekend!!
Coborn’s, Inc. Merchandising Specialist Team Manager – Bakery & Deli