Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 Oz. Can Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Celery, chopped
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- ¼ Cup Hot Sauce
- 2 Cups Rotisserie Chicken, chopped or shredded
- Tortilla Chips, Celery Sticks, Veggie Sticks or Crackers for serving
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix beans and seasoning in mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of dish.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken.
- Spread chicken mixture over bean mixture in dish.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Drizzle with extra hot sauce for added kick.