Mexican Street Corn
- Corn on the Cob, husked
- Wooden Skewers, soaked in water
- Shredded Cotija (Mexican Cheese)
- Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Boil corn on the cob for 5 minutes.
- Stick corn onto wooden skewers and place on preheated grill, rotating till cooked to desired doneness.
- Brush corn with mayonnaise, then roll in shredded Cotija.
- Sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper, followed by fresh cilantro.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top just before eating.