Add fresh, local flavor to your salads and support MN food makers with this Mid-Summer Blues Salad! It’s refreshing, colorful, and oh so tasty! Leafy greens topped with in-season peaches, Caves of Faribault AmaBlu Blue Cheese, and Salad Girl Blueberry Basil Organic Vinaigrette.
- 7 Oz Spring Mix greens
- 1 Pint Fresh Blueberries
- 4 Ripe (but firm) Nectarines or peaches, cut bite size
- 1 1/2 Cup Caves of Faribault AmuBlu Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 C Almonds
- 1/2 C Fresh Basil, chopped fine
- Salad Girl Blueberry Basil Organic Vinaigrette
- Arrange greens on a platter or individual salad plates. Decorate with fruit, cheese, and almonds. Sprinkle with fresh basil, and just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl Organic Blueberry Basil.