- Grand Marnier
- Fresh orange Juice
- Tablespoon Grand Marnier
- Add Champagne to fill 2/3 of each champagne flute
- Top glass off with Orange Juice
- Ketel One Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One Vodka or Ketel One Citroen Flavored Vodka
- 3 oz. Ketel one Bloody Mary Base*
- *Ketel One Bloody Mary Base:
- 1 L Tomato Juice
- 4 oz. Lemon Juice
- 4 tsp. Salt
- 1tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 5 tbsp. Horseradish
- 3 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 7-10 Dashes Hot Sauce
- Combine ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Shake with ice and strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a celery stalk, olive, lemon wedge or bacon.
- 1.5 oz. Baileys Almande
- 4 oz. Vita Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 3/4 oz. Agave Nectar
- 1 cup ice
- Combine ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a highball glass.
- ¾ cup Orange Juice
- 2/3 cup Blue Moon
- Mix Orange Juice and Blue Moon together.
- Let sit so foam rises to the top.
- Enjoy with a fresh orange slice.
Go beyond and treat your MOM with one of these incredible cocktails. Happy Mother’s Day!
Coborn’s, Inc. Beer Category Manager
Click here for more blogs written by Wade.