Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- 3 Crystal Farms String Cheese Packets, unwrapped
- 1 Lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Green Onion (optional)
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add parchment paper to a large cookie sheet and set aside.
- Using a kitchen scissors, cut each string cheese packet into 4 pieces. Set aside.
- Chop green onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except string cheese packets. Mix until well-combined.
- Form meatball mixture into 1-inch balls around each string cheese piece and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining string cheese and meatball mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a toothpick and favorite dipping sauce!