No-Bake Mini Cherry Pies
- 2 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Packed Dates (no sugar added)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- 3 Cups Fresh Sweet Cherries, chopped pitted and quartered (about 1¼ pounds)
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Spray standard 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In food processor, pulse 1½ cups almonds, dates and salt on high until small crumbs form; add almond butter and process on high 1 minute or until incorporated. Press almond mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared cups. Makes about 2 cups.
- In large bowl, toss cherries, honey and lemon juice; divide into cups over almond mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Run knife around edges of pies to loosen; serve pies sprinkled with remaining ½ cup almonds.