No-Bake Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 12 Standard Silicone Baking Cups or 12 paper baking cups
- ¾ Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Package (8 Oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Hazelnut Spread
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 12 Strawberries
- Line standard-size muffin pan with baking cups; if using paper cups, spray with nonstick cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter. Press graham cracker mixture into bottom of baking cups; freeze 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and hazelnut spread with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until incorporated. Add cream and vanilla extract; beat on medium-high speed 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Divide cheese mixture into baking cups; freeze at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove cheesecakes from baking cups. In small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in microwave oven on high 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds; stir in oil.
- Working with 1 strawberry at a time, hold strawberry by the top and dip in chocolate to coat; place on top of 1 cheesecake. Repeat with remaining strawberries and cheesecakes. Reheat melted chocolate as necessary if it begins to harden. Refrigerate cheesecakes 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens. Makes 12 cheesecakes.