These sweet and salty protein cookies are perfect for a mid-day pick-me-up! They're packed with protein from the pistachios and the flour, plus the dates provide some sweetness and fiber. It's a win-win!
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Pistachio, shelled
- 1/4 Cup Arrowhead Mills Protein Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
- In a food processor, add in the dates and pulse for 30 seconds. Add in shelled pistachios, protein flour, water, and vanilla extract. Pulse until the ingredients come together in a heavy, dough-like mixture.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and form into small round cookies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate for 15-30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle each cookie with dark chocolate. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat these steps until all the mixture is used up.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes to let the chocolate set. Store in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!