No-Bake Strawberry Blueberry Trifle
- 17 Oz. Angel Food Cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Lb. Fresh Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 Lb. Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2- 8 oz. Pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- In a measuring cup, combine water, 2 Tbsp. sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar on medium speed until creamy and smooth.
- With mixer on, pour in heavy cream, then turn mixer to medium/high and continue beating until consistency of whipped cream.
- Add vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Place 1/3 of angel food cake into the bottom of a trifle dish and brush with 1/3 of lemon syrup.
- Add 1/3 of cream and loosely spread it over cake pieces.
- Add 1/2 of the strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (adding 1/2 of the blueberries for the second fruit layer).
- Frost the top with last 1/3 of cream and decorate with remaining fruit.