Peach And Blackberry Pecan Crumble
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3 T. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- 4 Georgia Peaches, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 Cups Fresh Blackberries, room temperature
- 2/3 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 T. Butter, softened
- 2/3 Cup Pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, cornstarch and allspice.
- Combine peaches and berries in a large bowl and toss with sugar mixture.
- Spread evenly into baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Using the back of a fork, incorporate butter into flour mixture until it resembles small peas.
- Stir in pecans and spread mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until fruit is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired.