Peach Rosé Bellini
- 2 Large Peaches, yellow and/or white peaches, pitted and diced plus additional slices for serving (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Bottle (750 mL) Sparkling Brut Rosé Wine
- Rosemary Sprigs for garnish (optional)
- In blender, pureé peaches, lemon juice and honey; strain through fine-mesh strainer. Makes about 1½ cups.
- In 6 champagne flutes, add ¼ cup peach purée; top each with ½ cup wine and stir gently. Serve garnished with peach slices and/or rosemary sprigs, if desired.