Peanut Butter and Banana Energy Bites
- 2 1/2 Cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/4 Cup Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Ripe, Mashed Banana (about 2 large bananas)
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Place oats and cinnamon in large bowl; stir to blend well. Add mashed banana, peanut butter and honey. Stir until ingredients are well blended.
- Shape into 24 (about 1-inch diameter) balls. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Store leftovers in refrigerator, covered.
Recipe provided by Quaker