Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Food Club Mini Pretzels, finely crushed
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Flaxseeds
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a silicone spoon or spatula until well blended. Mixture should have a thick, cookie dough-like consistency. If too crumbly, stir in another tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
- Roll into 1”-balls, place on a plate and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any extras in fridge or freezer to maintain their shape.