What a great recipe to showcase salmon. I absolutely loved the crunch of the croutons and pecans. Such an easy recipe to throw together if you’re short on time for dinner. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 1 Lb. Salmon Fillet
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Croutons, crushed
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Heat closed grill for 5 minutes.
- Brush both sides of salmon fillet with oil.
- When grill is heated, place salmon, skin-side down, on bottom grill surface; close grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
- In another small bowl, stir together crushed croutons and pecans.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over salmon and sprinkle with crumb mixture; close grill.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Cut salmon into serving pieces and serve.