Hello January! Old man winter it here with vengeance, blasting us with wind, cold and of course SNOW, so I thought a nice hot cocktail was just what we needed and this recipe does not disappoint.
If you love a Peppermint Andes Chocolate Mints, then you are going to love this Peppermint Cream Hot Cocoa recipe. Using only three ingredients, we step up your traditional Hot Cocoa to an adult beverage that you will not want to put down. And if you want to step it up a notch, topping with mini marshmallows and peppermint is recommended. Simply print the recipe below, pin in on Pinterest, watch the video… but please try it, because this is sure to become a new winter favorite!
Peppermint Cream Hot Cocoa
- 12 Oz. Prepared Hot Cocoa
- 1 Oz. 99 Peppermint
- 1 Oz. The Irishman Irish Cream
- Mini Marshmallows (optional)
- Peppermint Candies (optional)
- Prepare 12 ounces of your favorite hot cocoa.
- Add both liquors and stir.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows and peppermint candies.
Coborn’s, Inc. Liquor Category Manager
Click Here for more blogs written by Harley.