Pesto Chicken with Veggies
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, sliced into strips
- 1/3 Cup Bruschetta Sundried Tomato
- 1 lb. Fresh Asparagus, ends trimmed and then cut in half
- 1/4 Cup Basil Pesto
- 1 Cup Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced chicken thighs. Season chicken generously with salt, add Bruschetta sundried tomatoes and cook everything on medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes, flipping a couple of times, until the chicken is completely cooked thorough and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from skillet temporarily.
- Add asparagus to skillet and cook on medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes until the asparagus is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add chicken back to the skillet and then add the basil pesto and mix together.
- Heat on low medium heat until chicken is reheated 1 or 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the tomatoes and stir together.
- Place asparagus onto a serving plate with the chicken and you are ready to enjoy.