I am a pesto lover so anytime I can add it to a recipe I know I’m going to love it. The flavor is outstanding and the recipe is very easy. It’s a great quick and easy meal with an extra flavor that pushes it to the top! Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops (4 oz. each)
- 4 T. Refrigerated Pesto
- 3 T. Plain Bread Crumbs
- Heat closed grill for 5 minutes.
- When grill is heated, lightly spray the grate with cooking spray then add the grate to the grill.
- Place pork chops on grill and cover.
- Cook 3 minutes.
- Top each pork chop with ½ tablespoon of pesto and sprinkle with bread crumbs; close grill.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer until the internal temperature of the pork chops reach at least 145 degrees.
- Place pork chops on serving platter and top each with ½ tablespoon of remaining pesto.